Offering updates on our website--including new books and media--as well as news about the mystery fiction genre and exclusive content from our authors. You can stay up-to-date by subscribing to our RSS feed.
- Joe Samuel Starnes signing at the U.S. Open bookstore
Calling author Joe Samuel Starnes is signing his new tennis novel, Red Dirt, at the U.S. Open!Read more
- William F. Buckley, Jr.'s Blackford Oakes novels now available as eBooks
We're thrilled to announce that we're now offering William F. Buckley's first ten Blackford Oakes novels in digital reading formats!Read more
- Six new Sherlock Holmes eBooks from Barry Day!
Now available from MysteriousPress.com: six eBooks of Barry Day’s Sherlockian novels and studies!Read more
- New Ellery Queen titles available!
We've got new Ellery Queen eBooks for sale!Read more
- CLANDESTINE by J. Robert Janes has arrived!
The newest St-Cyr and Kohler mystery is here!Read more
- Michael Shayne On Screen
Brett Halliday’s Michael Shayne novels were a huge success, and throughout his writing career, many of the titles were adapted for film, radio, and television.Read more
- Ken Bruen's GREEN HELL a Publishers Weekly Pick
Publishers Weekly picked Bruen's Green Hell as a Book of the Week for the week of July 6th!Read more
- The Gourmet Detective on TV
Peter King's Gourmet Detective series is now airing as a made-for-TV movie on The Hallmark Channel!Read more
- A SWOLLEN RED SUN among Ken Bruen's top noir picks
Acclaimed author Ken Bruen picked A Swollen Red Sun as one of his top ten noir novels! Oh, and Ken has a new book out, too...Read more
- COOKIE'S CASE excerpt posted at Crimespree
Want to read an excerpt of Andy Seigel's COOKIE'S CASE? They've got one over at Crimespree Magazine's websiteRead more
Visit The Mysterious Bookshop, the oldest mystery bookstore in the country.